Thursday 4 February 2021

Travels in Rajasthan

 The majority of what I shoot is lifestyle advertising photography involving collaboration with producers, assistants stylists, location finders and models. That’s quite a contrast to the travel work that I shoot which is either myself working alone or with a journalist. It’s hard to beat the thrill of arriving at a location with a loose plan and then just moving forward chasing the best light and discovering the wonderful people, landscapes, cities and wildlife in different countries. None of that has been possible for quite a long time now so I’m spending hours reminiscing over images from past adventures. Im going to show a few of those images here starting with some shots from my travels in Rajasthan.













No comments:

Post a Comment