Tuesday 5 May 2020

Stories from the archives #1


Adam and Loha

Lockdown has me missing the random interactions that happen by walking the streets and meeting people. I rarely say anything about how my personal and commissioned shoots evolve when I post to social media so over the next few weeks I thought I’d take a look at my archive and share some of my experiences and actually use words and pictures!

Often I will see people when I’m out and about in London and I’ll think, wow, they would be great for a story. I spotted Adam and Loha in Kings Cross as I left a client meeting and thought they would be great to shoot. I had a chat with them and they thought it would be fun to collaborate so we met up the next day to shoot in (and on top of!) my house and surround neighbourhood in Islington. They were fantastic to work and even clambered onto the roof of my house for some shots. We combined their own wardrobe with some items I got from Topshop. I’m never quite sure what people think when I accost them on the streets this way but some how they nearly always say yes and quite often the results are really pleasing, to me at least!















No comments:

Post a Comment